Saturday 3 September 2011

PreNatal Vitamins

New Chapter Perfect Prenatal, 192 Count                           
  • Multi vitamins + herbs + minerals

  • Cultured, organic, and safe for pregnancy herbal blend combine whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy

  • Once-per-meal formula is easy-to-take, easy-to-digest, and can be taken anytime ? even on an empty stomach.


  • I read about these prenatals somewhere and after talking to a few people in our local health food store, I decided to try them. I was skeptical about the price at first but now I know they are worth every penny. I will always recommend these to anyone who is thinking about becoming or is pregnant. They did not make me sick, even on an empty stomach. They supply everything you and your baby need plus probiotic support. Probiotics are recommended with the hormone fluctuations of pregnancy which can cause yeast problems. These vitamins are excellent and if you do your research you will see these are worth the price. I really like the New Chapter company and their approach to "whole food" supplementation. Check out these prenatals and the company to see for yourself!
    • 270 Tablets
    • Serving Size: 3 tablets
    • 90 Servings Per Container
    • Suitable for Vegetarians
    • Gluten Free
    • Healthy Pregnancy ? Fetal Development* Perfect Prenatal whole-food multivitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby. Most people would agree that taking a daily multivitamin is a good idea - it's often referred to as an "insurance policy" for covering nutritional gaps left by a less than optimal diet. New Chapter® believes a daily multi can be much more than a nutrient backstop. In fact, we believe our Organic, Whole-Food Multi's can serve as the foundation of your complete nutrition program - with multiple benefits in support of your overall health and wellness.
    Twinlab Pre-Natal Care, Multi Vitamin Caps, 120 Capsules (Pack of 2)

    • DOUBLE VALUE PACK! You are buying TWO of TwinLab Pre-Natal Formula (120 caps)- Buy more and save!
    • A multi vitamin and mineral formula designed for pregnant and lactating women providing 100% of the U.
    Dietary Supplement. 2 Months supply. Delivers 22 nutrients for optimal health. Twinlab Pre-Natal Care is Designed for: Women trying to become pregnant; Pregnant women; Lactating women. It provides high potency nutrient supplementation of essential vitamin.This is the only prenatal vitamin I tried (and I tried quite a few of them) that did not give me bad constipation during pregnancy and afterwards while nursing. All the others I tried gave me such terrible constipation that I discontinued using them and stayed with this one, even though Twinlab prenatals cost a bit more than other brands. But for me it was worth it: I had a very high risk pregnancy (type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, a history of hypertension *and* advanced maternal age ... whew!) but took great care of myself through diet, exercise, and these vitamins and gave birth to a very healthy baby boy! I love these vitamins. They are easy to swallow and no after taste like another brand that I have tried. My baby is quite healthy!! She was born 8 lbs 7 oz! Twinlab Pre-Natal Care, Multi Vitamin Caps, 120 Capsules (Pack of 2)

    No comments: